(256) 383-0783 180 Alloys Park Lane, Muscle Shoals, Al 35661 Located on Wilson Lake, this new RV park/campground has RV, tent & primitive camping, electricity/water/sewage, dump station, bathhouse, boat ramp. Open year round.
If settling down in a rustic, natural setting is on your list, take a look at the many quaint cabins, cottages, and other countryside retreats located just off the scenic Parkway. From the river bluffs of Natchez to the rolling hills of Nashville, you’ll find a reclusive retreat awaiting you…
(256) 383-1904 or (256) 762-8740 378 Sycamore Drive, Muscle Shoals, AL 35661 www.wiporwil.com/next-door.htm Located on beautiful Wilson Lake and only 7 miles from two RTJ Golf Courses, Next Door is a spacious, comfortable home with breathtaking scenery and beautiful landscaping. It is perfect for executive housing, golfers, family reunions and vacationers. 4,000 square feet with […]
(256) 360-2393 /9270 Riverton Rose Trail, Cherokee, AL 35616 www.rtrvllc.com Located across from the Colbert Boat Ramp on Bear Creek/ Tennesssee River, can accommodate 14 large RVs with full hookups (30 to 50 amp) with WiFi hot spot. Great hunting and fishing, we are Wildlife Management Area check-in station. Deli with food to order and […]
(256) 381-5907 or (256) 762-3510 595 Pride Estates Road, Tuscumbia, AL 35674 www.riversidecottage1.com This bed and breakfast cottage is a retreat located on Pickwick Lake in Pride Estates. Breathtaking, river bluff view. King sized bed, full kitchen, bath and laundry facilities. Living room with day bed, two sofas offer additional sleeping accommodations. Breakfast food provided […]
(256) 446-9324 /1991 LaGrange College Rd., Leighton, AL 35646 www.recall.lagrange.00me Located at historic LaGrange College Site Park, this rustic, two bedroom, one bath, log cabin B & B is situated on a 400’ mountaintop, overlooking the Tenneesee Valley and the Muscle Shoals area of NW Alabama. Pioneer village on site, great walking and picnicking area.
(901) 412-5507 /791 Shook Road, Cherokee, AL 35616 www.pickwickwaterfrontrentals.com Located on Bear Creek on beautiful Pickwick Lake, you may rent all or part of this large, three-story, stone and cedar cabin. Six Bedrooms, four baths, two kitchens, and two sets of washers/dryers. An outdoor paradise for a family getaway or for fishermen, hunters and for […]
A classic Greek Revival home, Twin Oaks is one of Natchez’s premier historic properties.
The Towers is located on the north end of Natchez and rests on close to five beautifully landscaped acres.
100 Riverview Parkway Vidalia, LA 71373 Phone: (318) 336-1400
Marcia’s Cottages are three separate bed and breakfast properties, Elmsley Cottage, Laurel Cottage and Savannah Cottage.
Get upclose and personal with the mighty Mississippi River at this comfortably furnished, charming bed and breakfast, located at the entry gate of the magnificent home, Magnolia Vale.
This charming bed and breakfast is located about five minutes from downtown.
Located in the heart of historic downtown Natchez, the Guest House features 16 beautiful rooms.
The Eola Hotel sits right in the heart of historic downtown Natchez. Built in 1927, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Eola Hotel offers the ambiance and charm of the Old South coupled with the conveniences of modern day amenities.
If you’re looking for a historic property nestled in the country then Cedar Grove is just what you need.
Enjoy walking paths in the forest, visit the private cemetery or picnic under one of the great live oaks.
For something a little out of the ordinary, consider booking your stay in this recently restored 1839 fire station.
At Mill Creek Marina, you’ll find 54 RV camping sites, vacation cabin rentals, marina with 90 covered boat slips, marina & camp store, bait and tackle, concessions, fuel, and boat launch.