Social Media Policy
All published Natchez Trace Compact (NTC) social media sites’ content is subject to monitoring. This content may take the form of digital text, photographic images or videos that might be included in a posting to any NTC social media channels/sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, or YouTube.
User-generated posts may be rejected or removed when the content of a post:
- Is off-subject or out of context
- Contains obscenity or material that appeals to the prurient interest
- Contains personal identifying information or sensitive personal information
- Contains offensive terms that target protected classes, is threatening, harassing or discriminatory
- Incites or promotes violence or illegal activities
- Contains information that reasonably could compromise public safety, security or matters related to criminal or civil investigations
- Advertises or promotes a commercial product or service, or any entity or individual
- Promotes or endorses political campaigns, ballot measures or candidates
If there are repeated violations by individuals or groups, NTC moderators reserve the right to ban participation on platforms that permit organizations to ban users.
Social Media Contest Rules
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Eligible contestants may enter any social media or website contest and promotion administered by the Natchez Trace Compact by compliance with the terms and conditions set forth at the outset of each contest and/or promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contests open only to legal United States residents, age 21 and above. Winners may have to name, address, phone number, email address, or a valid state-issued photo ID to receive prizes. Employees of the Natchez Trace Compact along with any related contractors, affiliates, subsidiaries, businesses, and attractions and their families are not eligible. Contest entries are void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes. NTC retains the right to edit, alter, amend, or adjust any contest and/or promotion at any time, without notice. Winning participants are ineligible from winning another NTC sponsored promotion/event for a term of six (6) months.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winners are determined from only valid entries. Employees of NTC will oversee all random drawings.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified as soon as possible following the final day of each promotion. Winners have 24 hours from notification date to respond. Failure to respond will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- PRIZES: All prizes are subject to availability. Odds of winning are based on the total number of entries received. Awarded prizes may not be traded, transferred, or redeemed for a perceived or advertised cash value. Travel to and from the destination is the responsibility of the winner; NTC is not responsible for any costs associated with travel to or from prize locations. Where applicable, any promotional compensation pertaining to restaurants or dining is limited to food and non-alcoholic beverages. Gratuity and alcohol are not included in prize winnings. Hotel accommodations are based on availability and may be altered or substituted as required.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Upon entry, contest participants grant NTC a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the submission along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant NTC the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their submission in order to grant such a license.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of the Natchez Trace Compact. NTC reserves the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. We may add your email address to Natchez Trace Compact email marketing communications. We will never share or sell your email address with any third parties.
- NOT ENDORSED BY ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the various social media platforms used to administer the contest, (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, et. al.) and release that network(s) from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to NTC, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from NTC and our trusted members.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. NTC, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with entry processes, operation of its web site, or otherwise violates these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: NTC is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, NTC may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release NTC from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
Posted on March 13, 2019
Posted on March 8, 2019
Posted on March 4, 2019