(256) 383-0783 180 Alloys Park Lane, Muscle Shoals, Al 35661 Located on Wilson Lake, this new RV park/campground has RV, tent & primitive camping, electricity/water/sewage, dump station, bathhouse, boat ramp. Open year round.
For those of us that prefer to experience the Trace the way its earliest travelers did, campgrounds and RV parks offer some of the best options. Whether its spartan, primitive relaxation under the stars, or full-service campgrounds for your RV, the Natchez Trace and its nearby communities offer plenty of great spots to take in the natural treasures that make this scenic byway so special.
(256) 360-2764 /9395 Riverton Rose Trail, Cherokee, AL 35616 Located on Pickwick Lake. RV, tent & primitive camping, electricity/water, dump station, piers, pavilion, bathrooms and showers (seasonal), boat ramps. Open March-September.
Fall Hollow Resort is a full service campground and RV park with crystal clear waters of Big Swan Creek bordering the property. Day passes are available for the RV Park. The Hohenwald resort is great for fishing, swimming, tubing, kayaking or just cooling off. 3 Bed & Breakfast Rooms are available, including: 2 hotel style rooms each […]
(256) 383-7368 1770 Neil Morris “Road (off U.S. Hwy 72), Tuscumbia, AL 35674 www.heritageacresrvpark.com 65 RV campsites with full hookups, coin laundry, bath house, free cable TV, free wireless internet service. Daily, weekly & monthly rates. Some pull-through sites. Big rigs & pets welcome. Open year round.
J.P. Coleman State Park located on Pickwick Lake, 13 miles north of Iuka, MS, has three townhouses, 16 hotel rooms, meeting room facilities for up to 200 people and 20 fully furnished cabins, and also 69 RV sites with full hookups. Phone: 662-423-6515
At Mill Creek Marina, you’ll find 54 RV camping sites, vacation cabin rentals, marina with 90 covered boat slips, marina & camp store, bait and tackle, concessions, fuel, and boat launch.
(256) 383-1904 or (256) 762-8740 378 Sycamore Drive, Muscle Shoals, AL 35661 www.wiporwil.com/next-door.htm Located on beautiful Wilson Lake and only 7 miles from two RTJ Golf Courses, Next Door is a spacious, comfortable home with breathtaking scenery and beautiful landscaping. It is perfect for executive housing, golfers, family reunions and vacationers. 4,000 square feet with […]
Boat ramp, two playgrounds, camping facilities, two game courts, amphitheater, beach, picnic shelters, fishing piers, nature trails, fish cleaning station, 141 camper spaces with power, water, and bath facilities, swimming area, concessions, laundry, and group camping area.
Plantation Park is located at 1 Frederick Road on Hwy. 61 South, just minutes from Downtown Natchez.
River View RV Park and Resort 100 River View Parkway, Vidalia, LA 318.336.1400 www.riverviewrvpark.com RV Sites: 193 Primitive AreaRead More
(256) 360-2393 /9270 Riverton Rose Trail, Cherokee, AL 35616 www.rtrvllc.com Located across from the Colbert Boat Ramp on Bear Creek/ Tennesssee River, can accommodate 14 large RVs with full hookups (30 to 50 amp) with WiFi hot spot. Great hunting and fishing, we are Wildlife Management Area check-in station. Deli with food to order and […]
Tishomingo State Park located near the Natchez Trace Parkway boast of beautiful rocky canyons, hardwood forests, flowering shrubs and trees. The park has six fully furnished cabins, 62 RV pads, tent camping, group camp, dining hall, meeting facilities, lake, swimming pool, canoe rental, picnic areas and 13 miles of nature trails. 662-438-6914
(256) 383-2363 or toll free (866) 930-7275 18260 U.S. Hwy 72 W., Tuscumbia, AL 35674 www.TuscumbiaRvPark.com A unique and scenic park with 24 quiet, shady RV spots located about seven miles west of Tuscumbia. Full hookups, providing electric, water, sewage, wi-fi, free laundry and shower building. Open year round.