Built in 1860, west of Port Gibson by Smith C. Daniell, II. In 1890 the main structure was destroyed by fire, leaving only stately columns as mute evidence of a glorious, historic past. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is the most photographed site in the State of Mississippi.
Posted on October 19, 2017
Posted on October 6, 2017