(901) 412-5507 /791 Shook Road, Cherokee, AL 35616 www.pickwickwaterfrontrentals.com Located on Bear Creek on beautiful Pickwick Lake, you may rent all or part of this large, three-story, stone and cedar cabin. Six Bedrooms, four baths, two kitchens, and two sets of washers/dryers. An outdoor paradise for a family getaway or for fishermen, hunters and for […]
(256) 360-2764 /9395 Riverton Rose Trail, Cherokee, AL 35616 Located on Pickwick Lake. RV, tent & primitive camping, electricity/water, dump station, piers, pavilion, bathrooms and showers (seasonal), boat ramps. Open March-September.
(256) 383-6844 5101 Hwy. 43 S, Tuscumbia, AL 35674 Coldwater Inn & Suites holds the title of being Tuscumbia’s most unique hotel. Locally owned and operated the Inn boasts sweeping mahogany staircases and vast amenities for their guests. Amenities included are an exercise room, swimming pool, suites, wireless high speed internet, complementary hot breakfast, and […]
(256) 248-0850 5101 Hwy. 43 S, Tuscumbia, AL 35674 www.choicehotels.com/hotel/al296 Comfort Inn & Suites of Tuscumbia is an establishment that offers exercise facilities, pool, high speed internet, complememtary hot breakfast, meeting rooms, and outside plugs for fishing boats.
(256) 381-8484 Hwy. 43 S, Tuscumbia, AL 35674 Four Way Motel, a thirty-seven room motel, offers a swimming pool and high speed internet.
(256) 383-7368 1770 Neil Morris “Road (off U.S. Hwy 72), Tuscumbia, AL 35674 www.heritageacresrvpark.com 65 RV campsites with full hookups, coin laundry, bath house, free cable TV, free wireless internet service. Daily, weekly & monthly rates. Some pull-through sites. Big rigs & pets welcome. Open year round.
(256) 383-0700 1800 U.S. Hwy. 72 E, Tuscumbia, AL 35674 Key West Inn offers fourty-three rooms with vast amenities. Amenities include being pet friendly, having a sauna/jacuzzi, high speed internet, complementary breakfast, and outside plugs for fishing boats.
(256) 446-9324 /1991 LaGrange College Rd., Leighton, AL 35646 www.recall.lagrange.00me Located at historic LaGrange College Site Park, this rustic, two bedroom, one bath, log cabin B & B is situated on a 400’ mountaintop, overlooking the Tenneesee Valley and the Muscle Shoals area of NW Alabama. Pioneer village on site, great walking and picnicking area.
(256) 248-0055 1852 U.S. Hwy. 72 E, Tuscumbia, AL 35674 Microtel Inn & Suites is a “green” hotel that offers just about anything that you need in a hotel. Amenities included are pet friendly, exercise room, pool, suites, high speed internet, complementary hot breakfast, meeting rooms, and outside plugs for fishing boats.
(256) 381-5907 or (256) 762-3510 595 Pride Estates Road, Tuscumbia, AL 35674 www.riversidecottage1.com This bed and breakfast cottage is a retreat located on Pickwick Lake in Pride Estates. Breathtaking, river bluff view. King sized bed, full kitchen, bath and laundry facilities. Living room with day bed, two sofas offer additional sleeping accommodations. Breakfast food provided […]
(256) 360-2393 /9270 Riverton Rose Trail, Cherokee, AL 35616 www.rtrvllc.com Located across from the Colbert Boat Ramp on Bear Creek/ Tennesssee River, can accommodate 14 large RVs with full hookups (30 to 50 amp) with WiFi hot spot. Great hunting and fishing, we are Wildlife Management Area check-in station. Deli with food to order and […]
(256) 383-2363 or toll free (866) 930-7275 18260 U.S. Hwy 72 W., Tuscumbia, AL 35674 www.TuscumbiaRvPark.com A unique and scenic park with 24 quiet, shady RV spots located about seven miles west of Tuscumbia. Full hookups, providing electric, water, sewage, wi-fi, free laundry and shower building. Open year round.