Fall Hollow Resort is a full service campground and RV park with crystal clear waters of Big Swan Creek bordering the property. Day passes are available for the RV Park. The Hohenwald resort is great for fishing, swimming, tubing, kayaking or just cooling off. 3 Bed & Breakfast Rooms are available, including: 2 hotel style rooms each […]
For those of us that prefer to experience the Trace the way its earliest travelers did, campgrounds and RV parks offer some of the best options. Whether its spartan, primitive relaxation under the stars, or full-service campgrounds for your RV, the Natchez Trace and its nearby communities offer plenty of great spots to take in the natural treasures that make this scenic byway so special.
River View RV Park and Resort 100 River View Parkway, Vidalia, LA 318.336.1400 www.riverviewrvpark.com RV Sites: 193 Primitive Area
The newest of those retreats is the Kickstand Cottage Bed and Breakfast in Baldwyn, MS. Located near Tupelo, the small B&B is a family-friendly operation which welcomes all guests, but offers special amenities which may prove extra useful to those traveling by bicycle or motorcycle.
(256) 383-0783 180 Alloys Park Lane, Muscle Shoals, Al 35661 Located on Wilson Lake, this new RV park/campground has RV, tent & primitive camping, electricity/water/sewage, dump station, bathhouse, boat ramp. Open year round.
(256) 383-1904 or (256) 762-8740 378 Sycamore Drive, Muscle Shoals, AL 35661 www.wiporwil.com/next-door.htm Located on beautiful Wilson Lake and only 7 miles from two RTJ Golf Courses, Next Door is a spacious, comfortable home with breathtaking scenery and beautiful landscaping. It is perfect for executive housing, golfers, family reunions and vacationers. 4,000 square feet with […]
(256) 383-2363 or toll free (866) 930-7275 18260 U.S. Hwy 72 W., Tuscumbia, AL 35674 www.TuscumbiaRvPark.com A unique and scenic park with 24 quiet, shady RV spots located about seven miles west of Tuscumbia. Full hookups, providing electric, water, sewage, wi-fi, free laundry and shower building. Open year round.
(256) 360-2393 /9270 Riverton Rose Trail, Cherokee, AL 35616 www.rtrvllc.com Located across from the Colbert Boat Ramp on Bear Creek/ Tennesssee River, can accommodate 14 large RVs with full hookups (30 to 50 amp) with WiFi hot spot. Great hunting and fishing, we are Wildlife Management Area check-in station. Deli with food to order and […]
(256) 383-7368 1770 Neil Morris “Road (off U.S. Hwy 72), Tuscumbia, AL 35674 www.heritageacresrvpark.com 65 RV campsites with full hookups, coin laundry, bath house, free cable TV, free wireless internet service. Daily, weekly & monthly rates. Some pull-through sites. Big rigs & pets welcome. Open year round.
(256) 360-2764 /9395 Riverton Rose Trail, Cherokee, AL 35616 Located on Pickwick Lake. RV, tent & primitive camping, electricity/water, dump station, piers, pavilion, bathrooms and showers (seasonal), boat ramps. Open March-September.
100 Riverview Parkway Vidalia, LA 71373 Phone: (318) 336-1400
Plantation Park is located at 1 Frederick Road on Hwy. 61 South, just minutes from Downtown Natchez.
Natchez, MS 39120 Phone: (601) 442-2658
499 Springridge Road 601-924-0947
At Mill Creek Marina, you’ll find 54 RV camping sites, vacation cabin rentals, marina with 90 covered boat slips, marina & camp store, bait and tackle, concessions, fuel, and boat launch.
Goat Island RV Park & Campground is located on beautiful Pickwick Lake.
Boat ramp, two playgrounds, camping facilities, two game courts, amphitheater, beach, picnic shelters, fishing piers, nature trails, fish cleaning station, 141 camper spaces with power, water, and bath facilities, swimming area, concessions, laundry, and group camping area.
Down home family fun camping in Hohenwald, TN.
Tishomingo State Park located near the Natchez Trace Parkway boast of beautiful rocky canyons, hardwood forests, flowering shrubs and trees. The park has six fully furnished cabins, 62 RV pads, tent camping, group camp, dining hall, meeting facilities, lake, swimming pool, canoe rental, picnic areas and 13 miles of nature trails. 662-438-6914