Fall Hollow Resort is a full service campground and RV park with crystal clear waters of Big Swan Creek bordering the property. Day passes are available for the RV Park. The Hohenwald […]
For those of us that prefer to experience the Trace the way its earliest travelers did, campgrounds and RV parks offer some of the best options. Whether its spartan, primitive relaxation under the stars, or full-service campgrounds for your RV, the Natchez Trace and its nearby communities offer plenty of great spots to take in the natural treasures that make this scenic byway so special.
River View RV Park and Resort 100 River View Parkway, Vidalia, LA 318.336.1400 www.riverviewrvpark.com RV Sites: 193 Primitive AreaRead More
(256) 383-0783 180 Alloys Park Lane, Muscle Shoals, Al 35661 Located on Wilson Lake, this new RV park/campground has RV, tent & primitive camping, electricity/water/sewage, dump station, bathhouse, boat ramp. […]
(256) 383-1904 or (256) 762-8740 378 Sycamore Drive, Muscle Shoals, AL 35661 www.wiporwil.com/next-door.htm Located on beautiful Wilson Lake and only 7 miles from two RTJ Golf Courses, Next Door is […]
(256) 383-2363 or toll free (866) 930-7275 18260 U.S. Hwy 72 W., Tuscumbia, AL 35674 www.TuscumbiaRvPark.com A unique and scenic park with 24 quiet, shady RV spots located about seven […]
(256) 360-2393 /9270 Riverton Rose Trail, Cherokee, AL 35616 www.rtrvllc.com Located across from the Colbert Boat Ramp on Bear Creek/ Tennesssee River, can accommodate 14 large RVs with full hookups […]
(256) 383-7368 1770 Neil Morris “Road (off U.S. Hwy 72), Tuscumbia, AL 35674 www.heritageacresrvpark.com 65 RV campsites with full hookups, coin laundry, bath house, free cable TV, free wireless internet […]
(256) 360-2764 /9395 Riverton Rose Trail, Cherokee, AL 35616 Located on Pickwick Lake. RV, tent & primitive camping, electricity/water, dump station, piers, pavilion, bathrooms and showers (seasonal), boat ramps. Open […]
100 Riverview Parkway Vidalia, LA 71373 Phone: (318) 336-1400
Plantation Park is located at 1 Frederick Road on Hwy. 61 South, just minutes from Downtown Natchez.
Natchez, MS 39120 Phone: (601) 442-2658
499 Springridge Road 601-924-0947
At Mill Creek Marina, you’ll find 54 RV camping sites, vacation cabin rentals, marina with 90 covered boat slips, marina & camp store, bait and tackle, concessions, fuel, and boat launch.
Goat Island RV Park & Campground is located on beautiful Pickwick Lake.
Boat ramp, two playgrounds, camping facilities, two game courts, amphitheater, beach, picnic shelters, fishing piers, nature trails, fish cleaning station, 141 camper spaces with power, water, and bath facilities, swimming area, concessions, laundry, and group camping area.
Down home family fun camping in Hohenwald, TN.
Tishomingo State Park located near the Natchez Trace Parkway boast of beautiful rocky canyons, hardwood forests, flowering shrubs and trees. The park has six fully furnished cabins, 62 RV pads, […]
J.P. Coleman State Park located on Pickwick Lake, 13 miles north of Iuka, MS, has three townhouses, 16 hotel rooms, meeting room facilities for up to 200 people and 20 […]