Church of Our Savior is an 1873 board and batten Carpenter Gothic Episcopal Church purchased and restored by local citizens in 1985. It is available for weddings and other events at a nominal charge. Up until 1958, downtown Iuka was known as the “Marriage Capital of the South” because no waiting period or blood tests were required. Over 45,000 marriages were performed at the Old Courthouse.
Call 800-386-4373 for reservations and more information.